Anna Univ results Nov/Dec 2017
The university conducts the 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th semester examination for all the students in the month of Nov/Dec. Likewise the exams went really well and now students are merely looking for the date of declaration. Here we will provide you the date and the link to check the UG/PG 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final year Anna Univ results 2017.
The expected date is February 2017. All B.E, M.E ,B.Tech, M.Tech can get clear information regarding Anna University results for exam Nov-Dec 2017 through our site.
- If you cleared all the subjects just calculate your CGPA. Also, do convert those to percentages using the online calculator if you need.
- If you have got arrear in any of the subjects, please do remember that you have the chance of applying revaluation or reappear exam.
coe1.annauniv.edu result Nov Dec 2017 student portal login
When you opt to check your Anna university exam results at the official portal coe1.annauniv.edu or coe2.annauniv.edu, you need to follow certain guidelines here is that.
- Get into the either of the site.
- Feed in your registration number and date of birth (DOB). Without your registration number or DOB you not get your results
- Login and you will land into the home page.
- Select the exam result tab.
- By that you will view your grades of each subject and your CGPA.
Anna university revaluation results Nov/Dec 2017
What should I do if I got no change in the result?
You can apply for the reappear exam, which will be conducted soon.
Hope this post is really useful for the BE, BTech, ME, MTech and other UG/PG candidates. If you have any queries visit here.
When will the Anna university revaluation results released?
It will be announced within one or two months from the date of applying the reval.